Friday, October 29, 2010

Midwest City, Ok

It's been a while since I've posted and my only excuse is its been a busy couple of weeks (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it). My first meeting in October was at Midwest City, Ok. This is a suburb of Oklahoma City. The church was pioneered and is currently pastored by Larry Jalomo. Larry and his wife Tina were sent there 8 years ago out of Amarillo, Tx (Serafico Saavedra). While the church has had its ebb and flo of growth, one thing that stood out to me was the awesome presence of God in the worship service and the raising up of quality disciples. Larry and Tina have their adult children assisting them in various capacities in the ministry and what a great joy it is to see our children going on to serve the Lord and accessing all that God has for their lives. Our Revival week was fruitful as we saw souls saved and backsliders rededicate their lives to Jesus, I really believe God is sending them into a time of momentum and growth. God is beginning to help this church in the Plains of our country and others in this area are beginning to see breakthroughs. Pray for the Church in Midwest City! This revival took place October 10-14.