Friday, February 3, 2012

Santa Monica, California

 Just after Prescott Bible Conference, which was truly a "time of refreshing" for many including my wife Vanice and myself, we drove over to Santa Monica to preach for  Pastor Rob Scribner the 15-18 of January. This was truly one of the most rewarding times of ministry I've experienced in Santa Monica, there was a real favor of God upon the services as we saw a number of visitors and great attendance during this meeting. On a special note, there was a deaf young man that had been attending faithfully for some time and Vanice was able to interpret my messages to him. It was such a blessing as we were able to minister for God at night and enjoy the area together in the day time. As our children are now married, Vanice has been able to travel with me more. Before this time, I traveled to many places and thought, "this would be a great place to take my wife!"
 The Santa Monica Church is a unique church (aren't we all) with a school, a biannual medical mission trip to different nations, this church is truly a "City On a Hill" with people who have a big vision for the things of God. Pray for this church for miracle money to supply all that God is doing.
 We also want to thank the Cornetts for their hospitality and wonderful time of fellowship we had with them and the folks in their Bible Study.