Friday, June 10, 2011

Tucson, Az.

 I came back in town Monday the 6th to jump into our 3 day fast for The Tucson Bible Conference. You could feel conference in the air as we contended in nightly prayer meetings. This season of prayer culminated Wednesday night as I was given an opportunity to minister to the precious saints in my home church (there is no place like home).
 I felt a real leading and burden to minister out of I Sam. 13 & 14 about the "caves" we often find ourselves in and how a "divine impulse" such as Jonathan had can get us out of our caves. Even though most people's minds were probably on what they were going to eat afterwards, I believe there was a real ministering presence in the service.I know I often find myself in caves I need to escape. One of the highlights of the service to me was my wife Vanice's nephew is visiting us from Florida and was saved a few days ago and on Wednesday got filled with The Holy Ghost. You know when we serve God, he has a channel or a conduit to move in our families. So.......on to Conference!