Thursday, March 15, 2012

San Antonio, Texas (Palo Alto)

 It was a priviledge for me to return to the Palo Alto (San Antonio) church that I preached for last year during their Grand Opening. One year later there are disciples being raised up and this baby church is beginning to sink its roots into and show its expression in this area of San Antonio. God helped us with souls being saved, and many visitors from other churches. Pastor Fernando Bononcini, his wife Lisa and two daughters are laboring together as a family to see the Glory of God established here. God is helping them greatly by rewarding their sacrifice.
 In my blogs I don't get to acknowledge everyone or I would be too lengthy. (it's hard to write about everything) So, I try to write what impacts me or stands out to me during my trips to different places and interactions with people. This trip I was totally struck by Fernado and Lisa's testimony of salvation and call to ministry. Fernando spent eleven years in prison, living for God the whole time as he was saved shortly after being incarcerated. Lisa was a drug addict totally bound by heroin but set free by the power of God. Today, they are taking ground for Jesus and I must say they have one of the most pleasant, winsome, victorious testimonies and countenances of anyone I've met in the ministry. Gods restoration and blessing is evident in their own lives as well as the spark they have provided for their two daughters that they have captured also. Pray for the Bononcini's as they labor in their city. This revival took place Feb. 29-Mar. 4.